Saturday 19 January 2008

And to start with...


Many years ago when we first got the internet in school I used to put a website of the week on the staffroom noticeboard.

Nowadays when I find a new website I post it to del.icio.us and add it to the school website and then promptly forget about most of them!

I thought I would start this blog in order to highlight the best websites I find so that perhaps others in the staffroom can try them out too and perhaps highlight some of their own favourites.

To start off this week, I am posting a flashcard website that I have found useful for French vocabulary , but if you look at the website you will find other ideas such as tables, flags, spelling, etc – anything that you might learn from using flashcards. Good for using with a whiteboard too.

You can make your flashcards and put a link to them onto your class webpage. Let me know by clicking in the comments box below if you get a chance to use it, as maybe others can use your flashcards too!

2 comments:

Mr M said...

This sounds great, but I can't get your weblink to work. What is the actual URL of the site?

Kirklandneuk Primary said...

Thanks Mr M - the website is http://flashcarddb.com/